Home is Where the Heart is....
"From the moment we are born, we seem compelled to travel homeward.
In places and people, we seek that elusive feeling of being welcomed."
I'm Josie and I'm glad you stopped by! Welcome to Niagara Homes Real Estate...
If you are seeking a knowledgeable and experienced professional who is committed to helping
you realize your home ownership dreams, you've come to the right place!
What I Offer:
- A full range of friendly and capable services to help you find the home you are looking for
-- OR to get you the ideal price for the one you may be thinking of selling.
- Over Twenty-Nine years of experience in the real estate industry serving a wide range of home
buyers and sellers
- Outstanding professional affiliations: a past member of the Board of Directors of the Niagara
Association of Realtors and a past President of the former Niagara Falls-Fort Erie Real Estate
Board. I continue to serve in various Committee of the Niagara Association of
- Lifelong residency in Niagara.
- Service in English or Italian
- Specializing in the City of Niagara Falls but also serving you throughout the Niagara Region
My Commitment to you
- You can rely on my legal and financial real estate expertise, as I patiently guide you through your home purchase - this most significant of lifetime acquisitions - or through your sale, as you undertake this milestone transition
- Dedicated, optimistic, and hard working, I will keep you informed as I work to resolve any complexities or unforeseen challenges that might arise as we work together to reach your goals.
- You can be assured that I will remain levelheaded and cheerful at every stage of the process.
Awards & Achievements
- RE/MAX® Hall of Fame Award 2006
- RE/MAX® 100% Club 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Board of Directors Niagara Association of Realtors 2002 to 2003
- RE/MAX® Executive Club 2003 to 2006
- RE/MAX® President's Club 2001 to 2006
- President Niagara Falls - Fort Erie Real Estate Association 1996
- Two-time recipient Niagara Falls - Fort Erie Real Estate Association President's Achievement Award ~ presented annually by the association to a Sales Representative or broker for their dedication and commitment
Professional Development & Education
- To ensure that I provide my clients with the highest standard of service, I continue to upgrade my skills and knowledge by taking advantage of numerous courses, seminars, and training opportunities throughout the year. These include courses offered by RECO (Real Estate Council of Ontario) and OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association)
- The degree of my commitment to this continuing education process is reflected in the fact that I am now a trainer in the Filogix software system that is used by registrants throughout Canada and in Agent 2000 Basic.
- Certified Mentor for 100 Days to Greatness
- Mentor for RE/MAX® Succeed Program
- OREA Brokerage Courses
- OREA Licensing Courses
- Bachelor of Arts - Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario